[FieldTrip] Neuroshare - nev file from Blackrock microsystems

Ehsan Sabri ehsan.sabri at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 16:29:03 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I'm trying to import an event file from a blackrock microsystem setup using
'neuroshare' m files. I use 'Matlab Import Filter' (Neuroshare m file
package) version 2.5 and Matlab 2012a.
It seems that this mexprog.mexw is not compatible with nsNEVLibrary.dll.

K>> which(lib)
C:\Users\WIN 7\Documents\Utah
Data\Toolboxes\Matlab-Import-Filter_2_5\RequiredResources\nsNEVLibrary.dll
K>> [a]=mexprog(18, which(lib))
Warning: Unable to load this DLL

a =

    -1
(see read_neuroshare.m line 82)

Did anyone encounter such non compatibility? Is there any other version for
nsNEVLibrary.dll? (I also tried the one with PowerNAP 0.7)

Best,
Ehsan