[FieldTrip] sloreta gamma band

Haris Styliadis styliadis at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:39:32 CEST 2013

Dear Fieldtripers,Since there is no forum for the software sLORETA (http://www.uzh.ch/keyinst/loreta.htm), I have decided to post here to see if I can get any help.I am currently processing my data on sLORETA and I have noticed that the gamma band is excluded from the 'EEG to CROSS SPECTRA' module. However, there is a prompt for a user defined bands selection. I was not able to figure out if this file should be a text file (most probable) and hoe it should be written. Please help!With kind regards,Haris Styliadis
--
Haris
StyliadisM.Sc.

PO Box