[FieldTrip] Motor beta activity - DICS solution more noisy than sensor data?

Charidimos Tzagarakis haristz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:07:59 CET 2013

Eelke,
Thinking again about my second suggestion (regarding individual
variability) I actually can't think of a case where this could
realistically produce what you get. On the other hand, looking at TF maps
per subject and channel (on the "helmet" layout), normalised with a "rest"
epoch,  may help spot something unusual.
Best,
Haris

Charidimos [Haris] Tzagarakis MD, PhD, MRCPsych
University of Minnesota Dept of Neuroscience and Brain Sciences Center