[FieldTrip] Motor beta activity - DICS solution more noisy than sensor data?

Stan van Pelt stan.vanpelt at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Nov 21 21:45:49 CET 2013

Hi Eelke, Have you tried comparing the results with a time-domain beamformer? You could e.g. try LCMV on 15-25Hz-bandpassed data. This should give you in theory similar results. Best, Stan ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
-- Stan van Pelt, PhD Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Centre for Cognition Montessorilaan 3, B.01.19 6525 HR Nijmegen tel: 024-3616288