[FieldTrip] FEM headmodel: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables and Intel Visual Fortran Redistributables

Gwenael Birot gbirot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 13:15:16 CET 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to use the simbio package available in fieldtrip in order to
compute the FEM headmodel. My OS is windows 7 64bits. When executing
ft_headmodel_simbio I have got the following error:

Error using sb_calc_stiff (line 89)
Error executing mex-file. Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables and
Intel Visual Fortran Redistributables are required.

I installed these packages but I still have the error. It looks like there
is several versions of these packages. Do I need one in particular or does
any version is supposed to work?

Thanks a lot,
Gwenael