[FieldTrip] Channel_selection

Federico Grande fgrande at cbs.mpg.de
Wed Nov 27 16:28:46 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

In order to clean a little bit more my measurements, I have developed a method which detects bad channels, and now, once I have the labels of the bad channels, I want to give it to ft_preprocessing, but I don't know how. I've been looking on ft_channelselection, and it seems that there is an option , by using some like channel={'all','-channel to exclude'}. I have an array with the labels of this channels that I want to exclude, but I don't know why, it seems that I am not using it in the proper way. I have tried  with cfg.channel= {'all','-badSelections'} (badSelections is my array), and it doesn't work, since after processing, still appear all the channels in the dat.label.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much!!

All the best,

Federico Grande