[FieldTrip] Channel_selection

Max Cantor mcantor at umich.edu
Wed Nov 27 17:13:07 CET 2013

Here is how I do it:

allchan = ft_read_header(dataset);

(preprocess)

allchan.label = [allchan.label; implicitref];

(after artifact rejection/ICA/etc.)

badchan  = ft_channelselection('gui', allchan.label);

This gives me the channel labels for all channels, with the implicitref
added back in (normally this is removed), then a gui which lets me remove
bad channels manually after preprocessing/artifact rejection/ICA/etc.

Hope this helps.

Max Cantor
Research Assistant
Computational Neurolinguistics Lab