[FieldTrip] Fwd: head motion regression with ft_regressconfound on a continuous MEG data

McGowin, Inna mcgoiv0 at wfu.edu
Mon Nov 18 15:51:07 CET 2013

Hello everybody,

I would like to use the  ft_regressconfound function to remove/reduce the
head motion in a continuous MEG data.
It's a resting state data and no averaging can be applied. Is there a way
to apply the correction without using the

ft_timelockanalysis(cfg, data) function?

I understand that the ft_regressconfound function has limits and
caveats but I still would like to see the results of its correction.

Another way to ask this question is:
what is the format/structure of the second input (timelock) in the
ft_regressconfound(cfg, timelock) function and how it can be created
without ft_timelockanalysis?

Thanks,

Inna