[FieldTrip] Source Reconstruction using Openmeeg method

Johanna Zumer johanna.zumer at gmail.com
Mon May 27 15:12:27 CEST 2013

Hi Mushfa,

The values inside grid_*.leadfield are the ones that need to be
concatenated, per grid position.   So the first thing to do is figure out
which rows in grid_eeg.pos match up with which rows in grid_meg.pos, and
then only for those that match, concatenate so that the *.leadfield is of
size [(number of eeg channels + number of meg channels)  X 3].

It might be easier to first ensure that the grid used to create these
leadfields have the same 'inside' positions (inside the volume conductor).

Best,
Johanna