[FieldTrip] Source Reconstruction using Openmeeg method

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Mon May 13 11:13:14 CEST 2013

Dear Mushfa,

I think you have to compute two leadfield matrices, one for EEG (elec)
and one for MEG (grad), and then concatenate these (and make sure that
the order of sensors won't get mixed up anywhere, because
sourceanalysis just expects the leadfield matrix to be ordered like your
data. If that's not the case, you either encounter the previous error
you described or (if the number of channels matches, but order is mixed
up) it will just return wrong source estimated activity.

Best,
Jörn

Jörn M. Horschig
PhD Student