[FieldTrip] Emotiv + FieldTrip + Matlab

Santiago Belluzo sanbelluzo at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:13:08 CEST 2013

Hi, i´m trying to use emotiv2ft in a windows machine and Matlab return this
message

"Waiting for the device to become ready - press [Escape] to quit
EDK: User added, will now start acquisition.
Streaming 16 out of 22 channels
Could not connect to buffer server at localhost:1972."

In http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/development/realtime/emotiv?s[]=emotiv said
that  "If port 1972 cannot be accessed on a Windows machine it may help to
first initialize the port from matlab, e.g., via ft_realtime_fileproxy".
But i´m not sure how to do it....
 Someone can help me?.

Santiago.

--