[FieldTrip] cooradinate

陈雪 mengtongxiao at gmail.com
Fri May 10 11:39:29 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I got some ROIs from MNE. But  in MNE it use brain template that is *MNI152 .
*
I want use fieldtrip compute the spatial filter for ROIs.
For this reason ,I want got the position in sourcemodel from template in
fieldtrip.
I see the fieldtrip seem to use *MNI305  ,*isn,t it?
If fieldtrip use *MNI305 ,*  this problem is making me question whether a
transformation  is really necessary ?
The both "MNI" space cooradation * x ,y,z axis *represent right,anterior,
superior.(+x=right,+y=anterior,+z=superior)?(MNI cooradation from
http://imaging.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/imaging/MniTalairach)
I find infieldtrip (http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/connectivity)
sourcemodel is that *x ,y,z axis *represent anterior, right,superior?
If a transformation  is really necessary ,how should I do?

Then I am puzzed what do *x ,y,z axis *represent in stanard_1020.elc

Thanks for your help,
best,
xiao