[FieldTrip] fieldtrip2eeglab

Epstein, Michael MEpstein at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Mon Mar 18 16:26:24 CET 2013

Doesn't work for me, but it gives me something to start with - thank you.

-Michael

From: fieldtrip-bounces at science.ru.nl [mailto:fieldtrip-bounces at science.ru.nl] On Behalf Of Julian Keil
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 11:20 AM
To: FieldTrip discussion list
Subject: Re: [FieldTrip] fieldtrip2eeglab

Hi Michael,

I have a version, but it seems quite old and I have never actually used it.
Maybe it's of any help to you.

Best,

Julian

Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.