[FieldTrip] Issue aligning volume conduction model with source model

Hamid Mohseni hamid.mohseni at eng.ox.ac.uk
Sat Mar 16 17:46:39 CET 2013

If you want to do beam former source localization, there is no need to
freesurfer and you can extract the brain shape points from the segmented
MRI using FieldTrip itself and you will not have this problem.

However, if you want to do minimum norm source localisation, you may do a
realignment before applying free surfer, please see this

http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/minimumnormestimate