[FieldTrip] 64 channel ActiCap sensor locations

Irina Simanova irina.simanova at mpi.nl
Thu Mar 14 11:13:48 CET 2013

Dear Imali,

Check out this page:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/template/layout

There are two template layouts for a 64 channel ActiCap available in
Fieldtrip. The electrode positions are the same, but the order of
channels is different. If none of these channel orders matches the one
you have in your ActiCap, you can create a layout yourself with
ft_prepare_layout. See http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/layout

best,
Irina