[FieldTrip] Problems plotting TFR map

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Wed Mar 13 16:33:31 CET 2013

Dear Ingenieur Eniso,

I'm sorry, but I don't follow. You wrote that you were "using
fieldtrip-20130101 and Matlab 7.10" and got the error, but it worked "on
the same system using version fieldtrip-20130101", so with what version
did it crash and with what version did it work?
In any case, could you please try whether the error persists with the
latest version (20130312)? If the error persists, it would be of great
for us to know how you preprocessed the data and how you are calling the
topoplot function. I'm in particular even more confused, because the
function you are calling should be named ft_topoplotER or ft_topoplotTFR
and not just 'topoplot'. Could you try using one of these functions instead?

Best,
Jörn

On 3/13/2013 4:01 PM, ingenieur eniso wrote:
> I am using fieldtrip-20130101 and Matlab 7.10.I have a problem when I try to plot TFR map.
> The error message I receive is:
> ??? Error using ==> griddata at 53
>

> X and Y must be same length as Z or the lengths
> of X and Y must match the size of Z.
>
> Error in ==> topoplot at 463
>   [Xi,Yi,Zi] = griddata(x', y, data, xi', yi, cfg.interpolation); % Interpolate the  topographic data
>

> Error in ==> lecture at 65
> [handle]=topoplot(cfg, meanfft)
> meanfft is a vector containing the average of thespectralpower of each electrode.
>

> I have all the electrode locations loaded and the same command works on the same system using versionfieldtrip-20130101.
>
> Thanks for your help,

Jörn M. Horschig
PhD Student
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging