[FieldTrip] problem with MEG leadfield

Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Mon Mar 11 10:46:33 CET 2013

hi Sara,

I am not entirely sure of this: But I think you get the error message
because your vol structure is recognized as a concentric-spheres type
volume conduction model which is supported for EEG data, while your input
is MEG data.
You can check it here (in the reference documentation of
ft_prepare_headmodel) which headmodels are implemented for MEG:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/ft_prepare_headmodel.

Best,
Lilla