[FieldTrip] fieldtrip2eeglab

Jonathan Schubert jonathan.schubert at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Mar 18 18:14:40 CET 2013

Dear Micheal,

Johanna seems to be right about the EEGLAB code. There is a function called
fieldtripchan2eeglab in the eeglab toolbox. Never tried it before though.
Hope that helps.

Best,
Jonathan

2013/3/18 Johanna Zumer <johanna.zumer at gmail.com>

> Dear Michael,
>
> Perhaps you can find it within EEGlab code?   FieldTrip usually
> includes the *2fieldtrip functions but not the fieldtrip2* functions.
>
> Best,
> Johanna
>
> 2013/3/18 Epstein, Michael <MEpstein at nki.rfmh.org>:
> > Hello all,
> >

> > I'm looking for the fieldtrip2eeglab function. It's mentioned in the wiki
> > (http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/integrating_with_eeglab) and in the
> mailing
> > list, but I can't actually find it. Does anyone have a copy or know
> where I
> > should look?
> >

> > -Michael
> >
> > ________________________________
> > Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.
> >
> > IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
> > recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally
> > privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in
> > error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are
> > strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or
> > copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN
> > E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your
> > cooperation.
> >
> > IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
> > recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally
> > privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in
> > error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are
> > strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or
> > copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN
> > E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your
> > cooperation.

Jonathan Schubert, Dipl.-Psych.
University of Hamburg
Biological Psychology and Neuropsychology
Von-Melle-Park 11, Room 301
D-20146 Hamburg
Germany
-