[FieldTrip] 64 channel ActiCap sensor locations

IMALI THANUJA HETTIARACHCHI ith at deakin.edu.au
Fri Mar 15 00:41:49 CET 2013

Dear Irina,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Actually I did use the layout files and used them already for plotting, but I need to do a source reconstruction from the data, so for that I need the 3D sensor positions, not the 2D layout.

I do not think I can use a 2D layout with ft_read_sens.

Could you please help me on how I can find the 3D locations?

Thanks again.

Kind regards
Imali