[FieldTrip] creating leadfiled

陈雪 mengtongxiao at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 03:09:59 CET 2013

 Dear Fieldtrip experts,
I would like to create a leadfield based on the standard brain provided
by the fieldtrip package and standard electrode positions.
I do it like this :
      load standard_singleshell  % from template\headmodel
    cfg                         = [];
cfg.elec                 = sens;% also from template
 cfg.vol                   = vol;
 cfg.reducerank      = 3;
cfg.grid.resolution = 1;
[grid]                  = ft_prepare_leadfield(cfg);

Finally I got the following error message.
converting units from 'mm' to 'cm'
??? Error using ==> ft_prepare_vol_sens at 495
unsupported volume conductor model for EEG
Error in ==> prepare_headmodel at 84
[vol, sens] = ft_prepare_vol_sens(vol, sens, 'channel',
cfg.channel, 'order', cfg.order);
Error in ==> ft_prepare_leadfield at 147
[vol, sens, cfg] = prepare_headmodel(cfg, data);

but when I use  'standard_bem' (from template )is OK .

 Is anybody out there who could provide some support?
Thank you very much in advance,
 Best,
mengtongxiao