[FieldTrip] Downloading tutorial data

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Mar 7 10:01:00 CET 2013

Hi Ajay,

I also need pure MEG data, but typically the data I record is quite noisy ;-).

Seriously, you may want to have a look here: http://cobre.mrn.org/megsim/

Please try to be a bit more specific next time when asking questions on this list.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

On Mar 7, 2013, at 8:29 AM, ajay maddirala wrote:

> Hi, I need MEG pure data.
>
> 150 channel
>
> 147 for recording brain signals
> 3 channels for  record environment noise.
> please help me thank you.

> AJAY KUMAR.MADDIRALA,
> Research Scholar,
> Department of Electronics & Electrical Engg (EEE),
> Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG),
> Guwahati,
> Assam State,
> India.
> cell +918011212952

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics,
Nijmegen, The Netherlands

J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: +31-24-3614793