[FieldTrip] statistics on non-event-related fields

Marco Porta marco.porta88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:26:12 CEST 2013

Dear Users and Eelke,
I have spontaneous LFP data recorded intracranially. I'm interested in studying
phase correlation between sensors and assess such correlation within single
subjects studies. Is it possible to study statistical significance in such
correlation study or should i implement my own statistic?
Thanks,

Marco