[FieldTrip] ERP average Brain Vision is different from ERP average FieldTrip

Herring, J.D. (Jim) j.herring at fcdonders.ru.nl
Mon Jun 17 14:23:13 CEST 2013

Dear Karen,

Comparing the BVA and Fieldtrip images it seems that the trials in BVA
have been filtered using at least a high-pass filter. I can see from the
BVA image that you have applied filters prior to averaging your trials.
>From the Fieldtrip code you've posted I cannot see any filtering applied.
If you could find out what filters were applied to the trials in BVA and
apply the same filters to the trials in FieldTrip using ft_preprocessing
your results will most likely be the same.

Best,

Jim