[FieldTrip] fieldtrip Digest, Vol 31, Issue 37

Marco Porta marco.porta88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:48:18 CEST 2013

Dear Users and Eelke,
I have spontaneous LFP data recorded intracranially. I'm interested in
studying phase correlation between sensors and assess such correlation
within single subjects studies. Is it possible to study statistical
significance in such correlation study or should i implement my own
statistic?
Thanks,

Marco

Dear Marco,