[FieldTrip] Siemens GUI Streamer Disconnecting

Andrew Brooks andmib at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 19:22:33 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I have a protocol that includes three separate sequences. I start the
Siemens GUI streamer prior to the first sequence, and keep it open through
all three sequences. Only on the last sequence do I run
ft_omri_pipeline_nuisance. I've been running into a problem where the
Siemens GUI streamer disconnects as soon as the the third sequence starts
running (and the ft_omri_pipeline script is waiting for data). I have to
manually click 'connect' as soon as it disconnects, and then it works fine.

Any ideas as to why the streamer would disconnect like this?

Thanks!
Andrew