[FieldTrip] Source statistics on spatio-temporal source reconstruction data (MNE)

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:29:01 CEST 2013

Hi Arjen,

Thanks, I also just tried that (after noticing that code in a later part of
the example) and can confirm that that change makes the plot come out like
the plot in the example. I updated the wiki accordingly.

Best,
Steve

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:11:26 +0200 (CEST)
> From: "Stolk, A." <a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl>
> To: FieldTrip discussion list <fieldtrip at science.ru.nl>
> Subject: Re: [FieldTrip] fieldtrip Digest, Vol 31, Issue 27
>
> Hi Steve, With respect to the cube vs. brain-shaped grid; this seems to
be plotting-related? template_grid.inside in the snippet of code below
selects only the grid points that have been determined as inside the brain,
but with a negative inwardshift, hence it's also outside. ft_plot_mesh (
template_grid. pos ( template_grid. inside ,: ) ) ; % taken from the wiki
Hopefully someone else has up-to-date knowledge to answer your question
pertaining to the units (mm vs. cm) of the volume conductor and the source
model. Best regards, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----

http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/create_single-subject_grids_in_individual_head_space_that_are_all_aligned_in_mni_space