[FieldTrip] Butter command

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jun 14 20:56:17 CEST 2013

Dear Raghavan,

The /external/signal/ functions are meant as drop-in replacements for
functions in the MATLAB Signal Processing Toolbox, so they should
behave exactly the same as the functions they are shadowing. They are
included in the FieldTrip release for people who do not have Signal
Processing Toolbox licenses, or who would prefer not to use those
licenses just for tapering or filter coefficient functions.

Best,
Eelke