[FieldTrip] Source statistics on spatio-temporal source reconstruction data (MNE)

smoratti at psi.ucm.es smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Wed Jun 12 17:44:59 CEST 2013

Dear Nicolai,

Indeed I have used ft_timelockstatistics for minimum norm source data. The trick is to put the source level data into a ERF structure. Determining the neighbors of a source surface with vertices is not trivial. However I used tess_vertconn.m from the BrainStorm toolbox to get the connectivity matrix that tells you who is a neighbor. This you can feed into timelockstats.

Hope that helps,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see also: http://web.me.com/smoratti/

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo

email: smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Tel.:    +34 679219982