[FieldTrip] Cluster-based permutation tests on single channel

Rojas, Don Don.Rojas at ucdenver.edu
Fri Jun 7 23:37:10 CEST 2013

Juan,

The neighbours field is for defining adjacent channels for multi-channel multiple comparison correction. I'm not sure if you've gotten a response on this yet, but you simply set the cfg.neighbours field to be empty in your call to ft_freqstatistics for using cluster based corrections within time-frequency space for single channels.

cfg.neighbours = [];

Best,

Don