[FieldTrip] Statistics for correlation across subjects using cluster analysis

Antony Passaro antony.passaro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:59:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

I came across an email in the mailing list archives from this time last
year when a user ( Ingrid ) was asking about using a statistical model with
a cluster analysis to correct for multiple comparisons based on performing
a correlation across trials (and/or subjects). Jan-mathijs replied saying
he had a copy of statfun_corr and statfun_glm but I don't see a copy of
either of those functions in the latest fieldtrip release. Would anyone be
so kind as to point my in the right directions to tackle this problem?

Thank you,
-Tony