[FieldTrip] Question about Head Model

WangJing 13681530640 at 139.com
Tue Jun 4 04:16:18 CEST 2013

HI everyone,

    When I build head model,I encount some questions.

    1.for two Functions ft_volumereslice and ft_volumerealign,which should be run firstly?

    2. when surfaces are created at the boarders of the different tissue-types by the ft_prepare_mesh function. how to determine the parameter cfg.numvertices?

    3.when I build the head model,using the following codes:

     cfg        = [];
     cfg.method ='dipoli';
     cfg.cond =[0.3300 0.004125 0.3300];
     vol        = ft_prepare_headmodel(cfg, bnd);

the error message is:

??? Error using ==> surface_nesting at 26
the compartment nesting cannot be determined

Error in ==> ft_headmodel_dipoli at 84
order = surface_nesting(vol.bnd, 'outsidefirst');

Error in ==> ft_prepare_headmodel at 226
      vol = ft_headmodel_dipoli(geometry,'conductivity',cfg.conductivity,'isolatedsource',cfg.isolatedsource);

Error in ==> Myheadmodel at 5
vol        = ft_prepare_headmodel(cfg, bnd);

   I don't know where is wrong.who can help me? Thank you!

Best Regards,

Jing Wang