[FieldTrip] matlab stops showing functional images!

Robin robince at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:16:02 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Sorry for a question which might be slightly off topic.

I am plotting functional images over anatomy with the 'slice' method of
ft_sourceplot. On one machine this has stopped working. The anatomy
displays and the functional colorbar is displayed correctly (I can update
the CData attribute and see the colorbar update) - but I do not see any
part of the functional map. I think it is something related to OpenGL (the
renderer for the figure is definitely set to opengl) on this particular
computer (the exact same code works on other machines). The setup is CentOS
6 with Matlab R2012a. I have restarted Matlab and the machine but it still
doesn't show up - I haven't changed any Matlab settings as far as I know.

I am a bit stuck with this so wondered if anyone here might have seen
anything like it before?

Cheers

Robin