[FieldTrip] Computing the spike triggered average LFP

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jul 8 11:33:29 CEST 2013

Dear Zriouil,

the problem you described is rather incomplete. If you adress certain
sections in particular and state in more detail what exactly you do not
understand, there might be more people abel to help you. Usually, the
tutorial aim at being sufficient to get started, but if they are unclear
on particular location, we would be glad to hear your thought on where
they are unclear and what information needs to be added to improve them.

Best,
Jörn

On 7/5/2013 9:44 PM, z.imane wrote:
> Hi
>
> i would applying the paragraph "Computing the spike triggered average
> LFP" in tutorial "Preprocessing and analysis of spike and local field
> potential data" in matlab. if you explain this pocess more, because i
> don't understand it.

Jörn M. Horschig
PhD Student
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging