[FieldTrip] e-mail spoofing by ResearchGate

Aaron Schurger aaron.schurger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:21:14 CEST 2013

This is unrelated to FieldTrip, but I think it still falls within the
general interest of the community.

Beware of e-mail spoofing by a company called ResearchGate. They send
an e-mail that seems to come from a colleague of yours asking you to
join, when in fact that colleague knows nothing about it. It is a
spoofing scam. Just something to be aware of.

Aaron Schurger