[FieldTrip] MNE fiff_read / write_raw_segment

Demarchi, Gianpaolo gianpaolo.demarchi at unitn.it
Thu Jan 24 11:13:49 CET 2013

Hi Peter,
for a similar purpose (i.e. cleaning the trigger lines) I found very helpful copying from an example file:

mne_ex_read_write_raw.m

which is in the mne folder as well. This is a nice example script which instructs you on how to open, write and close properly a fiff file, with all the details and parameters explained.
Basically, I just copied and pasted the relevant lines,  and put some intelligence in the

%
%   You can add your own miracle here
%

part (namely, changing accordingly the data(channel, time) matrix).
It's straightforward, but just post back in case of need ...
Best luck,
GP