[FieldTrip] Source localization

Casper van Heck caspervanheck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:55:54 CET 2013

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Since ft_sourceplot complained about not having anatomy (or functional)
parameter, and it seems to default to a field named '*data.anatomy'*, I
assumed adding *mri.anatomy* in *data.anatomy* would suffice.

But, without this, ft_sourceplot would again require an anatomy parameter,
so that would mean that I need to ut '*cfg.anaparameter = mri*' in the cfg
I feed to ft_sourceplot, where 'mri' is the result from ft_volumereslice.
However, ft_sourceplot then says "*do not understand cfg.anaparameter*",
and thus it is not plotting "*anatomy*". After looking back to the plotting
tutorial where I read "The anatomy can be read with ft_read_mri", I'm not
quite sure what's going wrong.

Sincerely,

Casper