[FieldTrip] CTF MEG current phantom

Rojas, Don Don.Rojas at ucdenver.edu
Mon Jan 28 18:30:50 CET 2013

We don't use that phantom, but the 4D MEG phantom is similar in nature. If it is electrically disconnected, then perhaps the mounting of it is coupling in some vibration that is being picked up by your sensors due to some weakly magnetic component to the phantom or phantom mount. Are you certain that the origin of the signal is the phantom?