[FieldTrip] How to use ft_average_sens?

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:11:10 CET 2013

Dear Patrick,

I would start with reading the function's help which says:

% Use as
%   [asens, afid] = ft_average_sens(sens)
% where sens is a 1xN structure array containing N sensor arrays
%
% Additional options should be specified in key-value pairs and can be
%   'weights'    a vector of weights (will be normalized to sum==1)
%   'fiducials'  optional structure array of headshapes

Therefore you should do:

AvgGrad = ft_average_sens([grad_01, grad_02]);

Best,

Vladimir