[FieldTrip] Running sensor space stats then source?

Peter Goodin pgoodin at swin.edu.au
Sun Jan 20 03:23:51 CET 2013

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you very much for the thoughts on the issue. I do hope to hear what others have to say also.

Peter.

__________________________
Peter Goodin,
BSc (Hons), Ph.D Candidate.

Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsych)
Swinburne University,
Hawthorn, Vic, 3122

Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
Level 1, Old Baker Building
Commercial Road
Melbourne, Vic, 3004