[FieldTrip] source level statistics on one data set.

Narayanan Kutty naran.kutt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 07:00:06 CET 2013

Dear All,

I had a question regarding across subject source level statistics using
fieldtrip.

For 15 subjects I have two conditions conA and conB. For each subject I then

1. calculate a DICS  beaformer for conA, conB, based on a common filter.
(lets call them srcA and srcB resp.)

2. calculate normalized srcDiff  by doing (srcA-srcB/srcA)

3. interpolate and normalize srcDiff  using ft_sourceinterpolate
and ft_volumenormalise (lets call the output srcDiffNorm)

After I have done that for each subject  I use ft_sourcegrandaverage
with  cfg.keepindividual = 'yes'; to get grandavgAvsB.

What I would like to do is test just grandavgAvsB to see if any voxels are
significantly different from zero (zero being conA = conB).

How should I go about doing this using ft_sourcestatistics (or another
program). The example scripts seem want two datasets.

sincerely
Naran