[FieldTrip] induced activity

Sheraz Khan sherrykhan78 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:59:02 CET 2013

Dear Nenad
please use repmat evoked.powspctrm(3-D matrix) to match dimension of epochs
in total.powspctrm(4-D matrix). Some thing like this

TF_mean=repmat(evoked.powspctrm,[ 1 1 1 nEpochs]);
TF_mean=permute(TF_mean,[4 1 2 3]);
TF_induced=total.powspctrm-TF_mean;
Induced=(squeeze(mean(abs(TF_induced))));

*This will only work if you have complex TF matrices*

Sheraz
Martinos Center