[FieldTrip] Brain imaging PhD trainee project available at the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Diederick Stoffers d.stoffers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:39:37 CET 2013

Dear all,

Please find attached a description of PhD trainee project available at the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, that I am posting on behalf of my group leader. Relevant keywords for this project are sleep, emotion, arousal, high-density EEG, fMRI, insomnia and internet.

Cheers,

Diederick