[FieldTrip] Preprocessing before connectivity analysis and model order

Subramaniam Iyer eeguser at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:07:00 CET 2013

Dear Jan-Mathjis
Thanks for your reply. So if I understand correctly, performing PDC on EEG data can still be affected due to volume conduction, hence I will have to do source localization first.I have never done source localization before, but I will try it by going through the extensive FT documentation.
However, is performing ICA before computing inverse solution recommended  or is it better to simply reject artifactual sections as you mentioned even in this case ?
RegardsSubbu