[FieldTrip] NIHC-BrainGain Tutorial Day - March 21, 2013

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Thu Feb 28 17:46:39 CET 2013

Dear FieldTrip users,

The NIHC-BrainGain Tutorial Day marks the end of the BrainGain project. For the last 6 years, the development and continued support of FieldTrip for normal/offline and realtime/online analysis has received support from the BrainGain project.

There is now more information available online on this tutorial day, please see
https://www.hersenenencognitie.nl/contents/1876
https://www.hersenenencognitie.nl/contents/1915

If you happen to be close to Nijmegen, you might also want to come to the "Breinfest"  on Tuesday evening 19 March in the city centre with talks by international speakers and BCI demo's for the general public. Personally, I will be demonstrating how real-time data streaming and processing can be done using the FieldTrip buffer to various platforms (OS X, WIndows, Linux), to the Raspberry Pi and even to an Arduino (yes, fieldtrip runs on an arduino! ... well, a small part of it runs on an arduino). See http://www.ru.nl/breinfest for details on the evening.

best regards,
Robert