[FieldTrip] l1l2 norm inverse solver in fieldtrip?

Robin robince at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:52:09 CET 2013

Hello,

Having got through the preprocessing I am now investigating source
reconstruction.

The information on the web site is very useful. This tutorial page:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/minimumnormestimate

Refers to Ou, W., Hamalainen, M., Golland, P., 2008, A Distributed
Spatio-temporal EEG/MEG Inverse Solver

which looks interesting but I wondered if this method was actually
implemented in fieldtrip (or elsewhere). When I look in
minimumnormestimate.m this reference is not listed as one of the
methods implemented. Is it available as a different named method?

Thanks for any help.

Robin