[FieldTrip] need example code - activity of condition 1 contrasted with condition 2.

Frank Mei frank.ye.mei at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:33:42 CET 2013

Hi All,

The tutorial here (http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/beamformer)
provides example of activity contrasted with baseline, but not activity of
condition 1 contrasted with condition 2.

Could someone kindly give some example code that contrasts two activities,
for example left vs right button pressing?

I am thinking about modifying the example code in the tutorial, by turn the
code
-------
sourceDiff = sourcePost_con;
sourceDiff.avg.pow = (sourcePost_con.avg.pow - sourcePre_con.avg.pow) ./
sourcePre_con.avg.pow;
--------
into A:
--------
sourceDiff = sourceLeft_con;
 sourceDiff.avg.pow = (sourceLeft_con.avg.pow - sourceRight_con.avg.pow) ./
sourceRight_con.avg.pow;
--------

or into B:
--------
sourceDiff = sourceRight_con;
 sourceDiff.avg.pow = (sourceRight_con.avg.pow - sourceLeft_con.avg.pow) ./
sourceLeft_con.avg.pow;
--------

Not sure if I should use "A" or "B", or something else.

thanks,
Frank