[FieldTrip] RE : Single trial baseline correction

VERSINI JEAN-BAPTISTE p1207642 jean-baptiste.versini at etu.univ-lyon1.fr
Tue Dec 17 09:40:04 CET 2013

Hello,

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Best,
Jean-Baptiste
De : fieldtrip-bounces at science.ru.nl [fieldtrip-bounces at science.ru.nl] de la part de "Jörn M. Horschig" [jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl]
Date d'envoi : lundi 16 décembre 2013 14:17
À : FieldTrip discussion list
Objet : Re: [FieldTrip] Single trial baseline correction

Dear Jean-Baptiste,

of course there is, but it depends on the representation of your data.
There is ft_timelockbaseline and ft_freqbaseline, both do a baseline per
trial if the representation allows so. For ft_timelockbaseline, you can
explicitly specify cfg.parameter = 'trials', and for ft_freqbaseline
baselining per trial is the default if there are multiple observations
in your data.

Best,
Jörn

On 12/16/2013 12:29 PM, VERSINI JEAN-BAPTISTE p1207642 wrote:
> Dear fieldtrip users,
>
> I wanted to know if there is a way in fieldtrip to average trials
> *after *doing the baseline correction, as it is suggested in this
> article : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3183439/
>
> Regards,
> Versini JB

Jörn M. Horschig