[FieldTrip] TOPOPLOTER

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Mon Dec 9 11:36:14 CET 2013

Dear Azeez,

at the moment it is hard to know why the error appears, there could be
several reasons. Could you please provide some more information on what
you are doing? Something along these lines:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community#example_message

Best,
Jörn

Azeez Adebimpe wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please I am using the topopotER but I ma getting the below error message:
>
> /??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions./
> /
> /
> /Error in ==> ft_plot_topo at 182/
> /   mask{i}(end+1,:) = mask{i}(1,:);                   % force them to
> be closed/
> /
> /
> /Error in ==> topoplot_common at 709/
> /ft_plot_topo(chanX,chanY,datavector,'interpmethod',cfg.interpolation,.../
> /
> /
> /Error in ==> ft_topoplotER at 169/
> /cfg = topoplot_common(cfg, varargin{:});/
> Please help of what am missing here.
> Azeez Adebimpe

Jörn M. Horschig
PhD Student