[FieldTrip] Source Analysis

Azeez Adebimpe ayobimpe2004 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 16:21:52 CET 2013

Thank  you Eelke,I got the second part very well.I ensured that the sensor aligned very well on  the head model before calculating there source analysis. I don't have the MRI for the subjects but want to use any of the template MRI to view the result of source analysis. I made use of T1,mii in spm8 but couldn't get it as it was done in online tutorial. I don't have MRI for the patients but used head model from ASA software.I will be glad for more info.

Azeez