[FieldTrip] permutation test on extracted sources?

Lam, Nietzsche n.lam at fcdonders.ru.nl
Sat Dec 21 09:53:47 CET 2013

Hi Mads,

FieldTrip has a virtual sensor tutorial.
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/shared/virtual_sensors?s[]=beamformer&s[]=extended

I'm not too familiar with it, but I do know that it uses a time-series source reconstruction (LCMV Beamformer) which is probably similar to what you've done. Further down the tutorial they do a source analysis with ft_sourceanalysis which the output I think you can use to do statistics (ft_sourcestatistics).  I'm sure some other FT members can add to the details.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Nietzsche